Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Tickets Are Purchased

After much debating back and forth in my head, my fingers took over and clicked the "purchase" button on U.S. Airway's website. I will be attending the study abroad program for the month of June in Madrid Spain, and then I will spend two weeks making my way by foot, thumb and rail to Barcelona, Alessandria Italy, Paris and thereabouts, until I find myself leaving from the London area.

Now that the deal is done, I feel only excitement about the adventure. I want to eat and drink all that Europe has to offer me. I can only imagine that I will be writing about my adventures as I go.

1 comment:

kim said...

so excited that you're doing this, even though it means six whole weeks of chris-less summer! hauser and i will be moping about and kicking rocks without you...