Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And Two Days Later...

the travel agency who is booking the study abroad trip called and said they had received my payment, and that attendance was low and the program may be cancelled, so I shouldn't buy my plane ticket just yet.


so now i wait and see. i am not particularly disturbed though, because I have a plane ticket, so I'm going either way. Just depends on if I get to travel on my own for 2 weeks or 6.

come to think of it, maybe i should begin a prayer campaign that the trip is cancelled.

i need to go learn how to pray.

No comments: