Friday, February 22, 2008

Welcome

I believe I should start by stating the purpose for this blog. I see a lot of things in everyday life that cause me to stop and ponder my place in the world. Nine times out of ten these observations cause me to form an opinion, and I have come to the conclusion that these little nuggets of critical thinking should not be lost upon the masses.

Before you go accusing me of high horsedness, please understand that these are my opinions, and everyone has a right to express their own. Having said that, it is my opinion that mine (opinions) may be of more value than others. So you have a choice, you can read this because it amuses you to find others who share your distain with, oh say, Amy Winehouse, bad indie rock trends in fashion (sideways belt anyone?), or intelligent design. Perhaps you will read this because you completely disagree with everything I say and you like to be infuriated. I believe then, that you are an A-hole for wasting your time in such a fashion.

Mostly, I am doing this because I find that venting opinions about random occurances gets them out of my head and leaves more room for memorizing scientific names of Native California plants and animals.

No comments: